Agreements- We provides service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not warrant (that is, does not make a legally binding promise) that our services will meet your requirements; that our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or that the results you get from using the services will be accurate, reliable, or satisfactory to you. We will endeavor to provide the best possible service to users of the Service, but many things (e.g., possible outages, hackings, etc.) are not within our control and we cannot provide for all eventualities. In the event we learn of a breach of personally identifying information that users have submitted to the Service, we will notify affected users as soon as practicable.
- Any material you download, view, or otherwise access through the Service is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- You expressly agree that the we shall not be liable to you for any damages of any kind resulting from the Service, including but not limited to your use of or inability to use the Service; unauthorized access to or changes in Content or information you submit; and the acts and statements of third parties who use the Service.
- You agree that the we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of or limitation on your access to jonasbrothersfanfictionarchive.com. The We may change, end, or put on hiatus the Service, or parts of our Services, at any time.
- You agree that the we shall not be liable to you for any claim arising out of Content you make available, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your use of the ToS, or your violation of any rights of another.
You agree not to use the Service:
- to make available any Content or work that violates the Content Policy;
- to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, site admins, agents, producers, publishers, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (fiction marked as such, including real-person fiction in first-person format, is not subject to this policy);
- to make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (defined as solicitations for direct or indirect commercial advantage), junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- to make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create an account if you are a resident or national of any country to which the U.S. has prohibited transactions by mandating a trade embargo, as detailed further by the State Department;
- to create an account if you are under the age of thirteen;
- to create an account if you are: between the ages of 13 and 16, and a resident or citizen of a country, including a European Economic Area country that states an age that is older than yours is required to consent to the processing of personal data without our obtaining written permission from a parent or legal guardian under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). Each user is responsible for knowing the laws of their own country.
- to use our services to break any law that applies to you, including any rules or regulations having the force of law. Just by way of example, do not use the services to disseminate restricted technologies or violate laws governing the export of technical data. This provision is not intended to deal with matters subject to the Content Policy, but the Content Policy cannot cover every law in every country. As a general matter, the Archive follows US law. Content that is alleged to violate the law of a relevant jurisdiction will be dealt with according to the procedures established in the Abuse Policy.
Statement of Content
- You understand that we do not prescreen Content or review it for purposes of compliance with the ToS. This includes but is not limited to work information, a work's content, text, graphics, comments, or any other material. Content, including User-Embedded Content, is the sole responsibility of the submitter. You understand that using the Archive may expose you to material that is offensive, triggering, erroneous, indecent, blasphemous, objectionable, grammatically incorrect, or badly spelled.
- You recognize that the we do not endorse Content on the Archive in any way, except when material appears as an official statement of the the administration.
- We is not liable to you for any Content to which you are exposed on or because of the Archive.
We do not claim ownership or copyright over content posted by users. However, it may be necessary for us to create copies and backups or to transfer information to servers other than our own.
- You agree that we can make those copies and show your Content to other people, subject to your privacy settings. Specifically, by submitting Content, you grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to make your Content available. "Making available" includes distributing, reproducing, performing, displaying, compiling, and modifying or adapting.
- This license exists only for as long as you choose to continue to include such Content on the Archive and will terminate within a reasonable time after you remove or the we remove such Content from the Archive. We will always strive to make your Content unavailable to users as soon as possible should you choose to remove it. Though removed Content will not be publicly available, for legal and disaster recovery purposes we may retain backup copies for longer periods.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve Content and may disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce the ToS; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our services' users and the public.